These conditions govern the supply of all tickets (including complimentary tickets) to Bowl-a-Rama 2017 (BAR) that are issued by Frontside Events (FE) and access to the Bondi Skate Park during the BAR. These conditions work in conjunction with OzTix Terms and Conditions.
1. Important information. BAR is a multi-feature ticketed event that runs two days. Each ticket provides the holder of that ticket (you) with a conditional license for admission to the applicable areas of Bondi Skate Park for the specific session of BAR which is designated on the face of that ticket. FE makes no representations or warranties that your ticket will enable you to watch any particular Skaters during a specific session, or that sessions will start at a particular time or continue for any set length of time because: (a) the BAR is an elimination style Skate event, with each player’s progression determined by a number of factors including the tournament draw and the outcome of their previous sessions; (b) Skaters can, at times, experience injuries, illnesses, bereavement, travel delays or other issues which can prevent them from being able to commence play, or complete a session; (c) particular sessions may need to be cancelled, terminated early, rescheduled for various reasons, examples include, safety issues or concerns, extreme heat, other adverse weather or force majeure events such as an act of God, natural disaster, war, sabotage, riot, act of terrorism, national emergency, fire, explosion, power shortage, strike or other labour difficulty (whether or not involving FE), epidemic, quarantine, government intervention, or plant or equipment breakdown. Each situation referred to in items 1(b) and (c) above is an Unavoidable Event.
2. No resale.The license granted to you will automatically terminate if you do any of the following, without the prior written consent of FE: (a) resell the ticket at a premium or through a broker or agent; (b) advertise or offer the ticket for resale on the internet or in any other medium; or (c) package, advertise or use the ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. You must not sell, gift or otherwise transfer a ticket that has already been used. If a ticket is sold, advertised or otherwise used in breach of these conditions, the
3. Changes can occur. At times FE may release a daily draw of Sessions, order of Sessions or event schedule (each a Schedule). Each Schedule is provisional and subject to change. FE reserves the right to change any Schedule at any time and for any reason (including the reasons described in item 1) if it is reasonably necessary to protect the legitimate interests of FE and/or the Skates and/or members of the public. Due to the nature of Skate competitions like BAR, changes to a Schedule are not material changes to the event and do not entitle you to a refund, credit, exchange or other compensation.
4. Refunds, credits or replacements. No refund, credit or replacement tickets will be provided on any complimentary tickets or in situations where the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) does not apply. If the ACL applies and you have purchased the tickets, you will be entitled to a full refund, credit or replacement ticket for any tickets where the specific session of BAR (as designated on your ticket) does not commence at all, unless it was due to an Unavoidable Event. Without limiting the foregoing, no refunds, credits, replacement tickets or other compensation is required to be provided if (a) there is a change to a Schedule, but the session commenced (in whole or part); (b) there is a change to the non-skate related entertainment at Bondi Beach; or (c) there has been an Unavoidable Event. This means that if a session has commenced but not completed due to an unavoidable event, ticket holders are not automatically guaranteed a seat in another session. If the event is
5. Tickets. FE may direct you at any time while at BAR to produce a valid ticket. Keep your ticket in safe and good condition, as FE is not obliged to replace your ticket under any circumstances, including loss or theft. Many tickets to BAR will only grant access to Bondi Skate Park for a limited period. Please check your ticket for details. If you have purchased a session ticket, you agree to immediately vacate your seat at the conclusion of that session as advised and directed by FE staff.
6. Maintaining order. To maintain order and safety, FE and any of their appointed security staff reserve the right to inspect clothing, containers, packages and bags intended to be brought into Bondi Skate Park and prohibit the entry of certain items. This may include the use of screening equipment. FE also reserve the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry to or remove any person. FE will be considered to have reasonable cause if: (a) you are in breach of these conditions; (b) you are seeking to bring, or have bought, a prohibited item into Bondi Skate Park (see item 15 for details); (c) you are considered to be adversely affected by alcohol or illicit drugs; or (d) you have been previously banned from entry into or removed from BAR. You must follow all reasonable directions given by FE.
7. Your property. Whilst at BAR, you must take care to protect your own property from loss and damage and take steps to prevent your property causing safety issues or damage to other people or property. FE will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought into BAR, unless the ACL applies and it was due to FE’s breach of a non-excludable guarantee under the ACL such as failure to provide services with due care or skill. FE will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought BAR, unless the ACL applies and it was due to BARs breach of a non-excludable guarantee under the ACL such as failure to provide services with due care or skill. For the safety and comfort of all patrons, any item or bag that is too large to fit under a seat must not be brought into BAR and a limit of 1 bag per person applies. You must not leave bags or packages unattended at any time. For safety reasons, any unattended bags or packages may be removed and/or destroyed.
8. Your safety. Whilst at BAR, you must take care to protect your safety and the safety of others. FE will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) for any death or personal injury, unless the ACL applies and it was due to FEs breach of a non-excludable guarantee under the ACL such as failure to provide services with due care or skill.
9. Liability. To the extent permitted by law: (a) FEs maximum liability to you for any loss or damage that is suffered by you as a result of any breach of these conditions by FE is limited at FE’s sole discretion to: (A) the replacement of tickets; or (B) permitted entry to a rescheduled BAR session or other BAR event; or (C) a refund where required under item 4; (b) all other representations, conditions, warranties and terms (including claims in relation to any particular players or matches or a Schedule) that would otherwise be expressed or implied in these conditions by general law, statute or custom are expressly excluded.
11. Capture and use of image. You consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded as an BAR patron. You acknowledge that in order to enhance security, surveillance equipment (including security cameras) are used in and around BAR. You also consent to use of any film, image or recording of you at the BAR at the discretion of FE and their commercial partners, broadcasters, media and news agencies, and law enforcement agencies without compensation or further notice.
12. Acceptable dress standards and conduct. You are required to observe a standard of dress suitable to the area of BAR that you are in or seek to enter and acceptable to FE. BAR is a family friendly event. You are required to act in a safe, responsible and courteous manner at all times. All persons 12 years old and younger must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times during the BAR.
13. Session etiquette. Standing or other activities that may distract the Skaters is not permitted in seated areas until end of runs or tricks. Standing in the aisles or sitting on the stairs is not permitted at any time.You must adhere to allocated seating in the ticketed arenas and follow all reasonable directions given by FE, police or event security. The throwing of items at anytime is strictly prohibited.
14. Prohibited items. For the comfort and safety of patrons and skaters, the following items are NOT allowed into BAR: Alcohol; animals except service animals (e.g. seeing eye dogs, police dogs and horses); any item that could be used as a weapon; beach balls & other inflatable devices; drink & food cans; chairs & stools; eskies & hampers; fireworks; frisbees; helium balloons; glass (including bottles); large containers in excess of 1.5 litres; flags, banners or signs larger than 1 metre by 1 metre in size or with handles longer than 50cm in length; musical instruments &/or amplification equipment; unauthorised promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or flyers; laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers and dangerous goods. If these items are found they will be confiscated and maybe destroyed. Note: Prams and strollers are not permitted in seating areas.
15. Prohibited conduct. You must not: (a) engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any skater, judge, other official or another patron in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person; (b) disrupt or interrupt any match or event organised by FE; (c) cause unreasonable disruption or unreasonable interference to patrons of BAR or persons engaged in the conduct or management of the BAR; (d) cause any wilful damage or harm to any part of BAR, including buildings, fixtures & fittings, fences, vegetation and permanent or temporary infrastructure, or remove or attempt to remove any property belonging to another during the BAR; (e) interfere with, obstruct or hinder FE in the exercise of their powers, functions or duties during the BAR; (f) conduct public surveys or opinion polls, hand out items or material, solicit money, donations or subscriptions from members of the public within BAR, without the prior consent of FE; (g) open umbrellas within seating areas whilst sessions are in progress.
16. Smoking. Entire event precinct is a non smoking area in accordance with local council restrictions.
17. Use of Technology. Images of the BAR taken with a camera, mobile phone or other wireless device cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes. You must not sell, license, publish or otherwise commercially exploit photographs. Flash photography is not permitted in the court areas. Taking video footage via any means is forbidden. Production, transmission or distribution of broadcasts or narrowcasts of any images, footage, sounds, data, results, statistics or commentary of the BAR or any session comprising BAR by any means in any format or media (including by mobile phone or other wireless device) is strictly forbidden. Without limiting the above, you must not continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of BAR any match scores or related statistics or data during match play for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose.
18. Interpretation. These conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision of the ACL, where to do so would either contravene the ACL or cause any part of these conditions to be void. Any provision of these conditions which is invalid must be read down to the minimum extent necessary to achieve its validity or be severed from these conditions without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these conditions. References to FE and BAR, include references to their staff, contractors, volunteers and agents. Where the word including is used, or examples are given, it does not limit the generality of the clause. If there are any inconsistencies between these conditions and any of the conditions referred to in the first paragraph, these conditions prevail.
19. Changes. FE may alter these conditions if such changes are reasonably necessary to address safety issues or otherwise protect FEs legitimate interests by giving you notice (by email or by posting it on TA’s website).
NOTE: Some areas of BAR are exposed to direct sunlight, heat and other elements. Seating may be in the sun for part or all of the day. Remember to stay hydrated and use sun protection.
This Agreement was last modified on December 18, 2013.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using http://www.bowlarama.com.au ("the Site") operated by Frontside Events ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.bowlarama.com.au.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Frontside Events and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Frontside Events.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.